Kinkaid Getaway Lodge Policy:
By submitting your reservation you agree that you have read the following rental policy and agree to the terms and conditions.
Ten people maximum.
50% due upon booking and final payment due 7 days prior to arrival
No Pets are allowed.
Must be 21 years or older to rent the Lodge.
We will charge your credit card a $500.00 gathering fee if we see that you have more guests without prior authorization.
- Outdoor quiet hours from 11pm. – 7am. Please respect our friends and neighbors.
- Children are welcome but must be closely supervised by an adult.
- Kinkaid Getaway Lodge is not responsible for your lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
- You are responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property belonging to Kinkaid Getaway Lodge.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Lodge. If our cleaning crew smells tobacco smoke in the cabin you will be charged a $500.00 de-fuming fee.
- Check in and check out times must be conformed to.
- No early check-ins or late check outs without prior approval.
- We only have a short time to get the cabin ready for the next guests.
- Kinkaid Getaway Lodge reserves the right to change rental rates at its discretion.
Kinkaid Getaway Lodge charges a $40.00 fee for any returned checks.
Cancellations must be made no less than 10 days prior to reservation date for a full refund.
Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to arrival date will be charged the full amount due unless we are able to rent the Lodge to someone else for the same period.
Cleaning policy for normal use includes:
- Wash and put away all dishes that you use, including coffee pot, range & microwave.
- Wipe off counters, table, stove and rinse out sink.
- Run the dishwasher with any dirty dishes upon departure.
- Take trash to outside bin.
- Put used towels in the tub or shower when you depart.
- Wipe up spills on floors and furniture.
- You do not need to remove the linens from the beds. Leave the Beds you use unmade for linens to be changed by our cleaning crew.
- Please do not pour grease down any drains &/or flush any feminine products as the lodge is on a septic system.
- Pour fire pit ashes into the metal can provided.
- Please turn the thermostat down to 55* in the winter & up to 80* in the summer when you depart.
- Your credit card will be charged an additional $300.00 cleaning fee if the lodge is left in disarray and dirty beyond normal use.